Icons appear as squares or strange symbols
Most of the icons in our interface are delivered as a custom font. If the icons are not displaying correctly, you probably have a setting or extension in your browser disabling custom fonts.
Most people who experience this problem are using the Firefox web browser. To fix this in Firefox:
- Open the Firefox preferences window.
- Select the Content tab at the top.
- In the Fonts & Colours section, click Advanced….
- Tick the option to Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above.
- Click OK and close the preferences.
Reload the page and the icons should now appear.