Icons displaying incorrectly
Most of the icons in the sidebar of our web interface are delivered as a custom font. If the icons are not displaying correctly and appear as squares or strange symbols, it's possible you might have a setting or extension in your browser disabling custom fonts.
Most people who experience this problem are using the Firefox web browser. To fix this in Firefox:
- Open the Firefox Preferences window.
- Select the Content tab at the top.
- In the Fonts & Colors section, click Advanced…
- Tick the option to Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above.
- Click OK. Reload the page and the icons should now appear.