Copyright © 1999–2018 FastMail Pty Ltd
iOS: Adding your other email addresses
You can configure iOS mail to allow you to send from any of your addresses, including those at your own domain.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap your FastMail account in the Accounts list. It will be labelled with whatever you typed in for the Description field when you set it up.
- Tap Account, then tap in the Email field.
- Tap Add Another Email… and type in the email address you wish to use then hit return on the keyboard. Repeat for all the email addresses you want to use.
- Tap to go back to your Account, then tap Done.
Now, when you compose a new message in Mail, you can tap the Cc/Bcc, From field and choose from any of the email addresses you have added.