You can forward a single message alone or multiple messages to someone else.
Multiple messages forwarded at the same time must be forwarded as attachments.
When forwarding a single message, you can choose to include the forwarded message within the new email, or include the message as an attachment.
Sending multiple messages as an attachment
- Open the folder containing the messages you wish to forward.
- Click the check box for each message you would like to forward.
- Click More in the menu bar along the top of the screen, then click Forward as Attachment.
- Enter the email address to which you wish to forward the messages in the
To:bar, then click Send.
If you have conversation view enabled, all the messages in a conversation will be included if you click the check box.
Sending messages in a conversation as an attachment
- To forward the whole conversation as an attachment, use the blue More button from the menu bar along the top of the screen, then click Forward as Attachment.
- To forward an individual message within the conversation, open the individual message you would like to forward, then click the grey More button within the email. Click Forward as Attachment.