What is an account administrator?
Each account has at least one user who is an administrator.
An account administrator (or admin) is the only one who can add, change, or remove users from an account.
Administrators are able to:
- Add, remove and update users
- Upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan
- Update billing details and submit payments
- Manage any custom domains, and their custom login page
- Manage aliases, including wildcard aliases.
How to become an administrator
Adding a user to your account automatically makes you the admin for that user.
An account can have more than one admin. To add an admin to your account:
- Go to Settings → Users & Aliases. You will need to enter your password into the yellow box before you can make any changes to this page.
- Click the Edit button next to their username. If the user does not already exist, click New User to add the user to your account.
- Check off the option that says Admin: Allow this user to manage this account, change billing details, and add/remove other users.
- Click the blue Save button (or Purchase if you are adding a new user) to save changes.