Upgrade to the cloud
Communicate and coordinate faster and easier than ever before.
- Access your email 24/7, 365 days a year, with 24h monitoring and support.
- Benefit from strong privacy, with no ads and image proxying to protect you against location tracking.
- Protect your data in transit and at rest with robust encryption and optional two-step verification.
- Reduce inbox noise with highly accurate spam protection.
- Manage your email and calendar everywhere with our super-fast, powerful web interface.
- Get push email, calendars and contacts with the built-in apps on iPhone and iPad, or with the FastMail app on iOS or Android.
- Enjoy plenty of storage so you never have to waste time managing quotas. Your full archive is always at your fingertips with our powerful search.
- Meet your internal or regulatory needs with our tamper-proof email retention.
- Use your own domain, with intuitive, powerful controls for routing addresses.
Over 40,000 businesses trust their email and calendars to FastMail.
Avoid the time and cost of in-house servers, and stop tying up your best people with email issues.
Email can be expensive. You need powerful machines for fast access, lots of space to store your email archive, and experienced administrators to keep it all running. With FastMail, you just pay for the number of users you need.
Instead of spending thousands on a single server, you can upgrade to our fully-redundant hosting from just $5/month per user. No hidden costs, no lock-in contracts, no surprises. Just rock-solid email at a great price.
Having to manage everyday threats such as hacking attempts, spam and block lists is time-consuming and complex. Not to mention keeping up with changing industry standards such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
It only takes one small mistake and your email could be blacklisted — so when it’s mission critical, it’s better to rely on FastMail.
We operate an extensive range of encryption practices to keep your data safe from prying eyes.
- All data is stored encrypted on disks inside locked racks in our highly secure data centres.
- Communication between our data centres, servers and your devices is always encrypted at the highest level, with full support for the latest standards including TLS 1.2 and Perfect Forward Secrecy.
- A Strict Transport Security header protects all modern browsers against an SSL stripping man-in-the middle (MITM) attack.
- Full support for two-step verification to keep your account safe even if your password is stolen.
- Our strict Content Security Policy ensures only code we’ve written can run in our webmail.
- The FastMail Bug Bounty Program encourages third party review of our security. We also perform regular internal audits and stay aware of the latest best practice and security research.
Email made easy
From technophobes through to IT administrators, weʼve got all the features you need.
FastMail not only offers a great end-user experience, it’s also easy to implement and maintain for system admins and other management staff. A recent McKinsey & Co study found that the average employee spends an astonishing 28% of their time dealing with email.
By moving to FastMail, your company can take advantage of our incredible speed and powerful interface to drastically reduce this burden, freeing up more time to get the real work done.
FastMail even provides a self-service restore from backup, allowing users to recover accidentally deleted emails, further reducing the burden on your tech support.
Reliability you can trust
At FastMail, we go to great lengths to ensure that your email is always available and never lost, damaged or corrupted.
Your email is vital to your company’s success, and you need it to be available 24/7. Our experienced team keeps FastMail running with some of the best uptime in the business, plus a comprehensive multi data centre backup system.
For many businesses, email is so much more than a communication tool. It helps to preserve all your intellectual property — the thoughts, memories and experiences created during daily operation. These email archives are essential to business survival.
That’s why we put in a lot of effort to ensure that your emails are always available and never lost, damaged or corrupted. It starts with real-time replication to data centres in different countries, with additional daily backups and checksummed copies of messages. At FastMail, we care about these things — and much more — so you don’t have to.
As part of our extensive 24-hour monitoring we test every port, on every service, along with key parts of our hardware and software. We also continually test the web interface on every backend server, with engineers on call to respond to any issues. Transparency is very important to us, which is why you can always view our current status and track record at fastmailstatus.com.
Stay up to date
Our powerful calendar features help you to better manage your day-to-day activities.
FastMail’s powerful calendaring functionality means you can keep on top of any business events, meetings and other daily tasks with calendars and contacts that work across all your devices.
You can sync calendars and contacts with your phone, tablet and PC. Staff can also coordinate easily with shared calendars and quickly email out invites for meetings and other business activities.
There’s also comprehensive time zone support — perfect for those who regularly travel the globe for business.